[MPlayer-users] mplayer cgi

Rev Simon Rumble simon at rumble.net
Wed Jun 5 18:30:01 CEST 2002

On Wed 05 Jun, Reinaldo Mello made the following spurious claims:

>    It's not mine.. i got some working mp3player, but it should play
> any type of file, with the correct player...
>    http://m-net.arbornet.org/~dlbeer/mmmpg123/

That URL doesn't work.  How do you know it can work with any type of
file?

>    I compiled the mplayer vith the VESA stuff.. i'm planning to plug the
> computer on my tv and control it from a PDA with an network conection from
> anywere inside my house...

Have you tested entering the command line parameters manually and made
sure that mplayer is actually doing what you want?

--
Rev Simon Rumble <simon at rumble.net>
www.rumble.net

Every year the international finance system kills more
people than the second world war. But at least Hitler was
mad, you know.

- Ken Livingstone