[MPlayer-users] How to automatically identify VCDs in gmplayer

Marvin T. Pascual bintut at softhome.net
Sat Jun 8 05:05:02 CEST 2002

Hello,

I'm sorry if my question is very newbie to you.

Anyway, I make a symbolic link of gmplayer (symbolic link to mplayer) to
my desktop but when I have to double-click the gmplayer icon in my
desktop, it cannot read VCDs by default.  I still need to type it in
console as:  $ gmplayer vcd://1 to play VCDs.  How can I solve this
problem so that when I just double click the gmplayer icon, it will just
read VCDs by default without going to console?

Thanks in advance.

Marvin