[MPlayer-users] bug report (lirc and manual setting of A-V sync is broken)

Alban Bedel albeu at free.fr
Sat Jun 8 23:44:01 CEST 2002

Hi Vasarhelyi asd Daniel,

on Sat, 8 Jun 2002 22:46:19 +0200 you wrote:

> Hi folks!
>
> Few days ago I wanted to use lirc support, but it's broken now.
> A-V sync manual setting is dead too (/ and * keys by default)
RTFb !!! With so much info I don't think anybody can do something about it.

> LIRC:
> Mplayer says "Lirc támogatás indítása", and my sample lircrc:
Please use english in bugreport or at least translate.
> begin
>   remote        = AS-218
>   prog          = mplayer
>   button        = FINE_UP(PLUS)
>   repeat        = 1
>   config        = FWD
> end
RTFM !!!!!
This was changed a long time ago. And now that the FM is uptodate on this subject
you must read it, you can also search in the archives of this list where numerous
post about this can be found.
	Albeu