[MPlayer-users] rpmbuild --with?

Robert A Munro ramunro1 at ix.netcom.com
Sun Jun 9 09:39:02 CEST 2002

On Sat, 2002-06-08 at 21:11, Darren White wrote:

> i can't find the rpmbuild --with option or command anywhere? help?
>
> i just want to create a mplayer gui on my mandrake 8.0?

I'm just an interested observer, but I do believe the MPlayer developers
don't provide rpm versions or tools.  Some kind people have offered some
rpm packages for Red Hat 7.x, but there's nothing built for Mandrake yet
(unless perhaps _you_ would like to build and contribute it, of course).

If you're running Mandrake (any recent release), the best advice I might
offer is to follow the instructions to compile MPlayer; it works for me.

All the best,
Robert Munro