[MPlayer-users] ANNOUNCE: realvideo G2/v8 (rv20/rv30) support

Johannes Feigl jaf.corporation at gmx.at
Sun Jun 9 13:30:01 CEST 2002

hi,

i've tested with some file i had on my network, looks very good ...

the only problem i have is that the files are played very slow. the smaller
videos are played faster, the bigger one slower. i cannot believe my
system is to slow (XP 1700+).

any ideas?

and some files are not playbackable, but i think they are only
audiofiles.

mfg johannes