[MPlayer-users] --enable-gui - Unable to compile 0.90-pre5

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Sun Jun 9 16:26:02 CEST 2002

On Sunday, 09 June 2002, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> > For RH7.3 upgrade to gcc3-3.1 (unofficial, but
> > working), you can find the
> > link in the archives or on my webpage below.
> >
> ok, but didn't find it on rpmfind or falsehope.
> do you know where I could find in RPM ?
> i did a search on your site and at your linux files
> <http://mirrors.sctpc.com/dominik/

Then you haven't searched thoroughly enough. It's there:
ftp://people.redhat.com/jakub/gcc3/3.1-1/

> > MPlayer RPMs:
> >
> http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
>
> I already tried this one. It doesn't manage to play
> DVDs,even when changing video output driver with -vo.

That's not a very useful bugreport.
RTFbugreports.html and report back.

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>