[MPlayer-users] mplayer gui??????

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Mon Jun 10 17:38:02 CEST 2002

On Monday, 10 June 2002, Darren White wrote:

> will someone please tell me how to make mplayer gui work?
>
> i read the install docs from mplayerhq.hu

Did you read the webpage from which you downloaded the RPM package?

> i can't install rpmbuild its asking for too many dependencies.

Why too many?

> there is no --with option that i can see from the documentation.

It's undocumented, but it's there, believe me.

> the command line version works fine.
>
> i am running mandrake 8.2 i686

Well, I can only support RH7.2/7.3, but I've had reports of succesfull
runs under MDK, too.

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>