[MPlayer-users] Proper aspect for divx-movies with DXR3

Matthias Gelbhardt look at commy.de
Mon Jun 10 19:56:02 CEST 2002

Hi!

Is it possible to play divx-movies in a proper aspect on my TV through the
DXR3-Card? Unfortunatly rather many of my movies have an aspect of 2,35 and
obviosly that is to thin for the DXR3, so it appaers, that the picture is
to high. Is it perhaps somehow possible, to insert black borders in
realtime into the picture before the video is encoded to MPEG?

Matthias

Matthias Gelbhardt   |   brought to you by CommY-Entertainment
look at commy.de        |   with the power of Debian-Linux
http://www.commy.de |
+49 (0)170 547 10 11 |   Abi 2000 im Netz http://abi2000.rats-ms.de

PGP-Fingerprint: 97DF 5DB4 2A29 247B 0A68  99CA 453D 9ABA 8BF3 42EA