[MPlayer-users] mplayer gui??????

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Tue Jun 11 16:46:01 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Darren White" <dwhite at tp.devry.edu>
To: <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 2:19 PM
Subject: Re: [MPlayer-users] mplayer gui??????

> thanx Sam,
>
> will i be able to run  rpmbuild  --with for  installing mplayer gui if i
> use 4.0.3?

I don't know when "--with" was added to rpm, but you may as well download
rpm and rpm-devel and whatever else you need from wherever you are getting
rpmbuild from.

And while you are at it get to know rhn_register and up2date, they are your
friend and will stop a lot of this hassle.

> how do i turn off everyone else's email subject except my own from
> mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu? is my only option the mail filter?

This best thing is actually to read their mail even if only 5% of it is
useful, its the best way to get up to speed on everything.
You will be surprised how often you get to learn the answer to something
BEFORE you need it

And so if you knew enough that it didn't matter missing out on all the other
emails you also wouldn't need to ask me that last type question cos you'd
know that too; so all I can do is tell you to immerse yourself and learn
more.

sorry to be a pain, but I can't help you shut yourself off.

Sam

> On Tue, 2002-06-11 at 09:49, Samuel Liddicott wrote:
> > [Automatic answer: RTFM (read DOCS, FAQ), also read
DOCS/bugreports.html]