[MPlayer-users] panscan feature request

Chris Phillips chris at cakenet.dynu.com
Thu Jun 13 02:03:02 CEST 2002

ok, so input.c says it's w and e. bingo... that's superb, another kickass
feature.

BUT it's not in the docs... so RTFMing really isn't much use really. i'm
all for rtfm, but it's gotta be justified! :D i would hope that the
average user isn't gonna be expected to routinely read source code "ju8st
in case" ;-)

> > > but you can RTFM, it's already implemented
> >
> > erm, ok retard time then... i read the pre5 man page before and after, and
> > checked the website docs.... what are the control keys for it then?
>
> dunno, i didn't read docs for months :)
> but i remember seeing commit on cvslog
>
> anywya if it isn't in the docs, then it's the fault of docs maintainers, so
> someone should WTFM, then either commit or RTFP

heh, you can't touch mr gabucino... he quoted me! he my friend!

> and you can try RTFS on input.c :)

chris
xxxx