[MPlayer-users] Compiling on cygwin

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Thu Jun 13 18:18:01 CEST 2002

That seems to be a new problem for me as well.  Started when I updated to CVS as of approx 2pm PST 6/12.  Bugreport will follow if needed when I have checked today's.  May be only a cygwin problem too.
You may want to also give the lines that came BEFORE the ones you listed below.  They show what file the problem lies in... (libmpcodec/ad_ffmpeg.c when using libavcodec cvs btw for me.  ffmpeg may have made changes to theirs so it may not be mplayer specific)

> /usr/include/inttypes.h:9: conflicting types for
> `int8_t'
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:106: previous declaration of
> `int8_t'
> /usr/include/inttypes.h:10: warning: redefinition of
> `int16_t'
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:108: warning: `int16_t'
> previously declared here
> /usr/include/inttypes.h:11: conflicting types for
> `int32_t'
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:110: previous declaration of
> `int32_t'
> /usr/include/inttypes.h:12: warning: redefinition of
> `int64_t'
> /usr/include/sys/types.h:112: warning: `int64_t'
> previously declared here

/S. Smith