[MPlayer-users] Want Less Attitude?

Rob Wallace rwallace at videotron.ca
Fri Jun 14 02:48:01 CEST 2002

First of all mplayer is not a commercial product. It's free so the
authors do not have to kiss your ass like their job was on the line :)
Makes you wonder what custumer support people have to put up with every
day. I can't believe Arpi answers so many questions.

The best way to lower the number of newbie questions is to provide more
binary packages. That requires volunteers who can tell their ass from a
hole in the ground - oops there I go with the attitude.

Rob