[MPlayer-users] [Bug Report] Real Audio crappy sounding playback

Luke Harrison luke at vv.carleton.ca
Fri Jun 14 03:25:02 CEST 2002

Arpi & Team,

	I am uploading a .rm that sounds really crappy in current cvs state mplayer...
By crappy I mean kinda of muffled and weird... Like its underwater almost..
I dont think a full bug reportis required as I know the real decoder is still very bug alpha quality.
uploaded to
incoming/cowboy.rm
ps. if you like Quebecoise music check it out :)

pps. I dont know if you know about rmxmms, its an xmms interface to teh real .so's i think
it may be C++ based, but it plays this perfectly, so maybe it could help with the interfacing.
url: ftp://ftp.xmms.org/xmms/plugins/rmxmms/
Thanks for real audio support!

--
Luke Harrison
luke at vv.carleton.ca