[MPlayer-users] MPlayer status on MacOSX

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jun 16 13:02:01 CEST 2002

On Mon, 10 Jun 2002 19:54:08 +0200
Klokan Petr Pridal <xpridal at informatics.muni.cz> wrote:

> - When -vo x11:
> "RGB32 not supported on big-endian systems, please contact the developers"
> (And shared memory don't run too under XDarwin. :-(()

Hmm.. someone should write support for it :)

> - When -vo xv: In these days XDarwin run me XVideo extension,
> but my ATI Radeon don't have support. Is there somebody who run XVideo on MacOSX/Darwin?

Another way would be to port vidix for macosx.

> - When -vo gl, gl2:
> Xlib:  extension "XFree86-VidModeExtension" missing on display ":0.0"
> And crashes after open window: interrupted by signal 10 in module: decode_video
> When I have time and somebody want reapair it, I will send better bugreport.

did you try -novm ?
And yes, do always send full bugreports.

> Now I have CVS snapshot 20020607, gcc 2.95.2
> - I have only libavcodec compiled. Do somebody use anythink else?

As you cant use the other binary only drivers on ppc...

> - In the configure is not support for compilation of libmpdvdkit,
> I made it by hand. Darwin patches of dvd_reader.c is applied in this CVS version,
> but compilation of libmpdvdkit stoped me. Is supported or not in this time?

send a bugreport.

			Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.