[MPlayer-users] Compiling on cygwin

Sylvain Petreolle spetreolle at yahoo.fr
Sun Jun 16 15:57:01 CEST 2002

> Maybe you are missing some header files or the
> include
> directory is not there where it is expected by
> mplayer.
there is no inttypes.h in cygwin, equivalent is
<sys/types.h>, as specified in the replace file
etc/cygwin_inttypes.h who tries to include it.

> > As in DOCS/faq.html,I issue 'cp etc/inttypes.h .'
> > being in MPlayer directory, but it gives same
> result.
>
> Hmm...
>
> BTW: you should read bugreports.html
> BTW2: this might not work as i never used cygwin.
already red it, but this is a doco bug report, as the
existence of the replacement file isn't mentionned in
docs. Browsing in CVS repository shows that the author
of the file is 'atmos4'. Who is he ?