[MPlayer-users] Attitude Anyone?

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Sun Jun 16 18:00:03 CEST 2002

Hoi Diego

On Sun, 16 Jun 2002 16:42:24 +0200
Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:

> Will you set up an mplayer newsgroup then?  Sounds like a good idea to
> me.

No, we dont need to. Mailinglists work pretty much like newsgroups,
even the same rules apply (at least it was like this when i started
to use the Internet 4 years ago).

The only advantage i could see is that we would have another filter
before people could write any question, but imho we dont need it.
Beside if it gets to difficult to post to a mailinglist/newsgroup/whatever
people will start to write mails directly to the developers.

What i meant with my previous mail is that people should learn
how to use mailinglists while it has many advantages to most
forums i know and/or use.

		Attila Kinali

--
Israel, where the first genocide of this century takes place.