[MPlayer-users] playing with subs and mplayer

Lethal Weapon lethalwp at linuxbe.org
Mon Jun 17 02:26:01 CEST 2002

On Sun, 2002-06-16 at 20:26, Attila Kinali wrote:

> Ah, ok, i understood. Looks like there is something broken in
> the handling of the -subdelay and -subfps handling.
> What about using -dumpmpsub, fixing the timing by hand
> (the fileformat is meant to be easy to correct timings)
> and the use -dumpsrtsub with this file ?
Uh, i don't see myself editing line by line to fix the delays etc :)

btw, i've just learned about the existance of 'avidemux' under linux
(on the homepage, they linked to gsubedit)

those 2 appears quite new, but are already functionnal (even if a bit
buggy sometimes), and i really recommend them if you need avi-editing "a
la virtualdub", or subtitle editing (only 2 formats appears to be
supported, but it's a good beginning)

Now, i've solved my problem with gsubedit :)

Greetz,
      Ltwp