[MPlayer-users] OT: NWN - WAS:FFmpeg and pre5 question

D. Olson dolson at rcc.on.ca
Mon Jun 17 02:30:02 CEST 2002

On Sunday 16 June 2002 07:56 pm, you wrote:

> > Thanks for your reply A'rpi.
> >
> > I got it all going great now. I was able to watch that new Neverwinter
> > Nights video... Sweetness. :)
>
> they release it 19.6, but we ( linux users) will have to wait for a
> downloadable binary :-(((
>
> gabor

Hey, you don't have to tell me! I had my share of arguing on that message
board. In fact, I got banned. :( I just can't believe the Windows users are
all "You are lucky they even support Linux" That's stupid... Why are WE
lucky, but THEY aren't?

Heh. Now I am Grabthroat Shinkicker. :)

I hope the Linux installer is out the next day or something.