[MPlayer-users] Attitude Anyone?

Chris Phillips chris at cakenet.dynu.com
Tue Jun 18 13:38:02 CEST 2002

> If you are experts in ALL areas, siplify lamer's life by placing
> information about how to use your mailing list effectively.
> Sure, this doesn't require a lot of time.

why should they? I think that's the whole point of this silly argument.
the developers have absolutely NO duty to dumb down their system. If a
user wants to use this software then it's up to THEM to go by the
developers methods and practises, NOT vice versa.

> P.S. Everybody starts with being newbie. You too.

well ppl should know what *i* think about so called newbies... :)

chris
xxxx