[MPlayer-users] Holydays recommended

SMuelas smuelas at mecanica.upm.es
Mon Jun 24 08:11:01 CEST 2002

Dear Attila,
I think you have done a great job for MPlayer and the palestinian
people. Perhaps the time has come for you to rest and take a long period
of holydays. The humble users of the great Arpi's software will be real
happy to obtain "real" answers to their queries in a polite, nice way...
	Santiago Muelas

KOREA, where the first assault to fair-play in football took place.