[MPlayer-users] CygWin doc to be added under DOCS/tech

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Mon Jun 24 23:19:11 CEST 2002

Hi,

I have put together a dirty instruction txt file for anyone that wants to use mplayer/mencoder under CygWin.  Can this be added to the DOCS/tech folder, or should I set it up as html and have it just added under DOCS/ instead?  I have attached a copy of the file for approval.  Sending to both -dev-eng and -users lists in case anyone (users) may want to check it out and give me pointers as well.

/S. Smith
(I am only subscribed to -users, please reply there, or directly to my email addy.)