[MPlayer-users] CygWin doc to be added under DOCS/tech

Sycotic Smith sycotic at linuxmail.org
Tue Jun 25 01:03:01 CEST 2002

>why don't you port/fix vidix? afair, Nick said it works on his windows box.
>it would be interesting using direct hw access to matrox/ati cards on win2k

>A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team

Well, unfortunately I do not have any hw to use to test on.  Maybe when I setup Cygwin on a box at home I can try.  Currently I only have Wind*ws at work, I prefer not to use it at home.  Give me some time, we'll see, maybe.  I do wish to keep going with this stuff, but I may just opt to install VMWare and have a virtual Linux terminal...

/S. Smith