[MPlayer-users] How to dump subtitle

Alexey Morozov morozov at novosoft.ru
Tue Jun 25 07:52:01 CEST 2002

On Sun, Jun 23, 2002 at 10:12:52PM +0200, Benoit Servais wrote:
> Well, thank you a lot for your answer.... But considering the fact that I din't know wether this was a bug, I didn't read it, and I didn't send any bugreport....

I guess this happens because of lack of the link to the MPlayer-users@,
other ML archives. and its searching facility just right on the front
page of the MPlayer site.

Gabu, I think it would be quite useful to note there smth like this:

Please search the archive and try to find the answer _before_ asking the
same things again and again.

Or maybe even create a regularly maintainable FAQ (but this requires a
lot of work, I know).