[MPlayer-users] Problem playing .mov files with mplayer 0.9.0pre5

Arpi arpi at thot.banki.hu
Tue Jun 25 23:25:02 CEST 2002

> Speaking of .mov-files and supported/unsupported codecs..
>
> I uploaded two VP3.2 movies that doesn't work with mplayer cvs... The picture
> is all messed up.. They are in incoming/vp3.2
>
> If they play fine for you, I'll RTFB and make a real bugreport.. :)

no, they are broken for me too, causing the DLL to sig11 sometimes
anyway the files look broken, but even if they aren't, the problem is inside
the DLL it seems. can you play these on windows using their VfW DLL codec?

i have several .avi and .mov samples using this codec and all work fine,
except these 2 you uploaded

A'rpi / Astral & ESP-team