[MPlayer-users] I wrote a newbie-oriented article on how to compile/install MPlayer and would greatly appriciate comments

Farrell Farahbod upgrdman at mindspring.com
Wed Jun 26 06:36:02 CEST 2002

I'm working on my newbie-oriented Linux web site, and I regular
#linuxhelp on irc.openprojects.net. I often herd people there asking how
to install MPlayer, or how to get a certain feature to work. Since my
site is heavily under development, and i was dieing to get some content
on it, i decided that i should write an article on that topic. i created
my site to sort of pay my debt to the Linux community, since I'm 16
years old, and don't have a job, and I'm not a coder.

I would appreciate it A LOT if some of you people could read my article,
and give me some input, so I can fix any spelling, grammatical, or
technical errors.

Right now it's pretty much a draft, so please don't link to it, or tell
many other people about it. Once finished, it will not be in that
directory on my server. However, I will be letting you all know of where
my final version will be.

Anyway...

Thanks for your time and consideration,

--