[MPlayer-users] bugreport/fullscreen mode with CTWM

Daniil V. Kolpakov dan at vsi.gov.lv
Wed Jun 26 15:48:02 CEST 2002

??? ??? ????? - 26 ???? 2002 09:44, ? Alexey Morozov ?????:
> > This was sent in UTF-8 by GNUS :-))
>
> Sure? :-)
> I 'transparently' saw it in mutt (terminal in koi8 :-))

mutt is good, it does conversion correct. And pine is shit, coz it just
tells "this letter has strange charset, your terminal has other...
Sorry". So next step for A'rpi would be adding charset recoding in his
MUA, I'm pretty sure it's fast and lightweight, and I would use it :)

--
[dan at shinestar ~]$ ls -l /dev/brains
ls: /dev/brains: No such file or directory