[MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

Dominik Mierzejewski dominik at rangers.eu.org
Thu Jun 27 13:07:02 CEST 2002

On Thursday, 27 June 2002, Sylvain Petreolle wrote:

> > Anyway people using -RH tools should learn that they
> > are limited to use -RH
> > tools _only_ then. So don't try to use non-RH things
> > like mplayer...
> >
> I think it's described more buggy there that it is in
> reality.  I make _some_ development with RH tools and
> never saw an internal compiler error before I used to
> compile MPlayer. Just my 2 cents.

I never saw an internal compiler error *ever* on my RH boxes.
And I build quite a few packages. BTW: neither gcc3-3.0.4 nor
gcc3-3.1 gave me any errors. I guess I'm just lucky, aren't I?

--
MPlayer RPMs: http://msp-190.man.olsztyn.pl/~dominik/linux/pkgs/mplayer/
Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski <rathann(at)rangers.eu.org>