[MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

Samuel Liddicott sam at liddicott.com
Thu Jun 27 13:47:01 CEST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Winner of tha face compo" <gabucino at mplayerhq.hu>
To: <mplayer-users at mplayerhq.hu>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2002 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: Re: [MPlayer-users] yes I did rtfm

> Steve Chaney didn't RTFM :
> > > and teh most important: don't blame us for redhat's faults!!!!!!!!!
> > As I said already, this problem has hit me on gcc 2.[censored] and
3.0.4, which
> > your people say works.
> > Fine. Whatever.
> Hey dickhead. Maybe you missed the fact that
>
> gcc 3.0.4 != gcc 3.0.4redhat

So maybe you are right, he didn't know redhats gcc3.0.4 isn't gcc 3.0.4
So you are dealing with someone who doesn't know that.
And you know you are.

> So fuck off.

So this is how you deal with someone who DID actually follow the docs, who
did check his gcc but didn't know something undocument that you did, which
tells more colourful things about you and how you direct your efforts than
about him and his documented efforts.

My tip in life; don't try to make enemies

Sam