[MPlayer-users] Xcard for hardware MPEG-4 playing

Brian Hall brihall at pcisys.net
Sat Jun 29 00:58:01 CEST 2002

I looked for specs when the story first came out, didn't see any.
Contact Sigma Designs and ask about Linux drivers, or getting the
specifications so open source drivers can be created.

If the specs can be made available, I'd make a donation toward getting
A'rpi one of these cards (say, $10 or so- got ten people who'd want
it?)

--
http://www.bigfoot.com/~brihall
Linux Consultant

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades!