[MPlayer-users] gamma and color settings adjustment

Bill Bender thecaptain195 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 4 18:30:02 CET 2002

I would like to express my gratitude to the developers of this software.  I
have been using it quite a while now and I think it is by far the best movie
playing software out. It beats MS Media player and avifile and Xine by a
long shot. It is very quick to load and runs everything I throw at it
including ATIVCR files now.

I was wondering if their is a way to adjust gamma and other settings by
using the config file. I would like to set new defaults if possible. I have
looked thru the documentation and faqs but have not found a solution that
works. I am running xv,using the nvidia proprietary driver and ffmpeg.

Thanks again