[MPlayer-users] About Vobsub subtitles

陆 然 hephooey at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 16:18:01 CET 2002

the CVS version mplayer can use vobsub't subtitles, it need three file,
.ifo, .idx, and .sub. But now some subtitles have no .ifo file, and it is
said that Vobsub 2.09 can use the kind of subtitle. I read mplayer's DOC.
and it says :"Vobsub subtitles consist of a big (some megabytes) .SUB file,
an .IDX file, and/or an IFO file. What does the words "and/or" mean. Can
mplayer use these subtitles. But I tried the usage and it doesn't work. Any
one knows about the problem. Thank you very much.