[MPlayer-users] Well... could anyone answer?

Jakub Turski yacoob at chruptak.plukwa.net
Sat Mar 9 17:08:01 CET 2002

I posted two request here. Both remain unanswered. I'd appreciate a word
of comment on these from developers, for instance what are they going to
do about these:

* green stripes on tdfxfb/xv with voodoo3 cards and ffmpeg codec
* panscan feature (will you think about adding it?)

Thanks in advance!

Q.
--
  (oo)  |     Smith & Wesson - The original point and click interface...      |