[MPlayer-users] Matrox G400 MAX & mga driver

Samuel Maftoul maftoul at esrf.fr
Mon Mar 11 09:29:01 CET 2002

On Sun, Mar 10, 2002 at 11:05:52PM +0100, Gabucino wrote:
> Aubin Paul didn't RTFM :
> > Are you using an NTSC or PAL setup? Most of the sample scripts with
> > Mplayer are for PAL; I've got some NTSC stuff if anyone wants it.
> You should send a patch against matroxtv.sh instead.
I also Have problems using xmga_vid.
I have the same problems: Everything is green, I followed the doc and
compiled mgavid_test ...
I'm using Debian (unstable) 2.4.17 X4.1.
My VDO card is a simple G400.
I'm in france ( where we have SECAM ) but I think It's still PAL, right
?
Can I have the patch to see if it make the thing work ?
        Sam