[MPlayer-users] Playnig DivX files on DXR3

Szabo, Tamas Tamas.Szabo at eu.sony.com
Mon Mar 11 13:55:02 CET 2002

Hi,

As far as I know the DXR3 (and Hollywood Plus) cards only support MPEG1 (as
VCD) and MPEG2 (DVD) (At least my HP card does not support divx). But I can
play divx movies even on my Celeron 333 without frame dropping (I use -vo
dga, -vo xv etc or -vo x11 which has enough force to play divx with C333)

Sza2

Problems with Windows - Reboot.
Problems with Linux       - Be root.

(04)