[MPlayer-users] fullscreen problems

gabor gabor at host.sk
Mon Mar 11 22:10:02 CET 2002

hi,

the problem is the following...

i'm using xfree 4.2 , gnome 1.4 and nvidia ( i know, i know :-)
drivers..

now...

now i use something like "mplayer -fsmode1 my.avi",
then i get a normal window with the file being played inside it...
everything ok.. but now i press 'f' and the movie switches to
fullscreen,
but the fullscreen window's top-left corner isn't it at (0,0), but
remains the same as it was when the window was a normal window...

if i use "mplayer -fsmode 1 my.avi"... everything works normal...
a normal window.... now i press 'f' ... still everything ok..
a fullscreen window which correctly begins at (0,0)... now i press 'f'
again... and there's the problem. i get a normal-sized window, which is
borderless :-(

any ideas what to do?

bye,
gabor