[MPlayer-users] Playnig DivX files on DXR3

Bevan Coleman bevan.coleman at ctel.com.au
Tue Mar 12 00:15:03 CET 2002

> DXR3 is an mpeg card, ie for divx it needs a on the fly
> transcode of divx to mpeg -> eats a lot of cpu
>
> 		Attila Kinali

I am awear of all this :)

However I did have it working ok on MPlayer 0.6 with DXR3 drivers 0.10 but
never since. I was hoping someone else had a simular setup and could tell me
if and how it was possable to get working smoothly again. I don't want to go
back to MPlayer 0.6 and DXR3 0.10 as there was a heap of sync issues.