[MPlayer-users] Matrox G400 MAX & mga driver

Geoffrey Trexler skynet at charter.net
Tue Mar 12 02:13:02 CET 2002

I believe mga_vid detected 32 MB which is what my card should be, a G400 Dual Head MAX 32 MB...however I have since given up on Linux being my MPlayer box for the time being...I don't have time to fix this now, school and all...So I installed Windows, and set it up from there, Windows however only shows 16MB? I'm not sure about this one....Once my roommate gets his second PC then we'll convert that to the Windows Movie Player box, and I'll get back to working on the Linux Movie Player box.....