[MPlayer-users] fullscreen problems

Papp Zoltán padre at inf.elte.hu
Tue Mar 12 09:25:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 2002-03-12 at 09:02, Arpi wrote:
> > yeah, but you also had to use a different fsmode depending on your
> > window manager.  I take it they have now found one way that works for
> > all, or a way to auto detect the difference.
>
> it seems we still can't...
> .so changed -fs code, now it works without -fsmode for most wms, but it
> seems icewm and sawfish are still broken.

What do you mean? It works fine for me, and I never had a problem, and
never used -fsmode.
I'm using sawfish-gnome  1.0.1.20020116.
Btw, sawfish is great, and I would miss the keyboard shortcut for the
terminal :)

However icewm really needs -fsmode 1, and after switching back from fs,
it really has no borders, it's not even in the window list.

Padre

PS: Sorry if it's already boring, but I would also like to thank all the
developers and patch-senders, and documentation-maintainers for the
great job they did in this project!