[MPlayer-users] Subtitels

Rumen Palov skarida at abv.bg
Tue Mar 12 11:24:02 CET 2002

Hallo
I use mplayer under Redhat 7.1 with kernel 2.4.2. GeForce MX
200 Siluro with nVidia Linux drivers. This is
the best movie player for me. I have just two problems,
connected with the subtitels.
1. The subtitels are show into the picture of movie. That is
start when  I compile last 0.60 version with gui support.
Before they are under the movie and i was happy. Then I
compile it again without gui, but the subs stay in
picture.Is a possible to change the settings and the
subtitels to be showt in black space under picture ?? Can I
chose i place of subtitels ?? How can i to change a
different settings for subtitels?
2. Sometime subtitels change very fast and i cant to read
all words.. How to fix that?

I find one BUG!
When i play movie with one account and then i change the
user account and play the movie with new one the screen shut
down and  stay black.It's a possible only to restart the OS
with CRTL-ALT-DEL! It's a happedn the same when i try to
open lots pictures with some picure Viewer.