[MPlayer-users] fullscreen problems

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Tue Mar 12 15:10:02 CET 2002

On Tue, 12 Mar 2002 10:04:59 +0100 (CET)
Ponekker Zoltan <pontscho at makacs.poliod.hu> wrote:

> Please use fresh cvs version. I'm tested the new code with icewm ( 1.0.9 ),
> sawfish ( 1.0.1 ) and working correctly.

Nope, the taskbar is still above the pic. (i dont use the default settings
for the taskbar as a like to have the taskbar above normal windows).
Mine is set to level "Dock". If you want, i can send you my ice config
(it's configured how the default config was about 2 years ago :-)

BTW: you fixed the -fs bug in xvidix, but the 'f' key doesnt cycle
as it should.

			Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.