[MPlayer-users] DivX5

Augusto Beiro abeiro at activasistemas.com
Wed Mar 13 16:33:02 CET 2002

Hi again;

OK. I'm Using Xvideo on Geforce 2 usin' nVidia closed drivers.
I think DGA is not an appropiate solution, since you have to get root
access to the system, and it's _very_ unstable, Direct Graphic Access is
direct access to hardware, i've got my machine hung a lot of times.

Just wanna know if sdl:xv is faster than xv.

Thanx.