[MPlayer-users] Newsgroup

Attila Kinali kinali at gmx.net
Wed Mar 13 21:19:02 CET 2002

On Wed, 13 Mar 2002 19:49:24 +0100 (CET)
Albino_Antonio Riganello <riganell at CS.UniBO.IT> wrote:

> I belive that the mailing list is becoming bigger ad bigger , and I
> suppose that a newsgroup , would be more efficent , don't you think?

Not realy, but it would create some problems (a lot of newsserver
dont allow to send attachments).
Hmm.. but there would be a big advantage: ppl would have to learn
to read how to use a usenet client and then the could continue
reading the FM :-)

		Attila Kinali

--
I am a moslem, i am a terrorist.