[MPlayer-users] Windows binary

Felix Buenemann atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net
Thu Mar 14 00:34:39 CET 2002

Am Mit, 2002-03-13 um 15.22 schrieb Samuel Maftoul:
> Is it possible to somehow compile mplayer under windows, with cygwin or
> something like this  ?
> My friend coding the open source software for windows wants to try your
> soft, or bench ( not really representative but ... ).
it is not officially supported, but due to my work, mplayer can be
compiled on cygwin, but there are still some hacks required to get it
running, maybe I should do a small howto for it.
Btw. I'm still searching a coder that volunteers to write -vo directx
for windows as sdl libs windows code is quite buggy.

Btw2: look at recent mplayer-dev-eng archives to get the clues what to
do to successfully compile mplayer under cygwin with sdl and sdl directx
support.

--
Best Regards,
	Atmos