[MPlayer-users] sb audigy

Daniil V. Kolpakov dan at vsi.gov.lv
Thu Mar 14 18:01:02 CET 2002

Как щас помню - Thursday 14 March 2002 18:17, и Steve Stavropoulos
пишет:
> DOCS/bugreports.html]
>
> On Thu, 14 Mar 2002, Daniil V. Kolpakov wrote:
> > SB Audigy website sayz Linux's not supported. It's not much better
> > than Live! anyway.
>
>  SB audigy is supported. http://emu10k1.sf.net
> The driver is in the same source as the emu10k1 for Live.

Hmm... Currently there's nothing there. But if audigy is supported,
maybe I'll by it when my SB 128 PCI will get broken (I currently have
both Live! and 128PCI, and I'm happy with that).

--
[dan at shinestar ~]$ ls -l /dev/brains
ls: /dev/brains: No such file or directory