[MPlayer-users] compilation fails at dxr3

jasonrc at gomdoli.com jasonrc at gomdoli.com
Sat Mar 16 20:05:02 CET 2002

Hi,
After spending all morning reading all the documentation, I decided I
was ready to install mplayer on my system. All the libraries/codecs were
installed ahead of time, and when I configured, mplayer found everything
just as it should be.

Then I went to compile using make, and ran into some errors, right when
it was building the dxr3 stuff (I have a dxr3 and have all the relevant
libs included. The version is 0.11.0). I have included the end of the
make output below, in hope that someone recognizes what is wrong. I am
using the CVS snapshot of mplayer from the website for today. The
configure script detected the dxr3 and said all was well. Here is the
output from the make. If you know what is wrong, please let me know.
Tell me if there is any additional information you need to diagnose this
problem.

Thanks
Jason

esa_lvo.o vesa_lvo.c
gcc -c -O4 -march=pentiumpro -mcpu=pentiumpro -pipe -ffast-math
-fomit-frame-pointer -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE_SOURCE
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -I. -I..     -DMPG12PLAY
-DVIDIX_PATH='"/usr/local/lib/mplayer/vidix/"' -o vo_dxr3.o vo_dxr3.c
vo_dxr3.c: In function `draw_frame':
vo_dxr3.c:394: warning: passing arg 6 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type
vo_dxr3.c:400: `avc_context' undeclared (first use in this function)
vo_dxr3.c:400: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
vo_dxr3.c:400: for each function it appears in.)
vo_dxr3.c:400: `avc_outbuf_size' undeclared (first use in this function)
vo_dxr3.c:400: `avc_picture' undeclared (first use in this function)
vo_dxr3.c: In function `draw_slice':
vo_dxr3.c:430: warning: passing arg 6 of pointer to function from
incompatible pointer type
make[1]: *** [vo_dxr3.o] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/home/jasonrc/apps/mplayer/MPlayer-20020316/libvo'
make: *** [libvo/libvo.a] Error 2