[MPlayer-users] compilation fails at dxr3

David Holm david at realityrift.com
Sat Mar 16 20:18:01 CET 2002

Hi,
first of all, you  really should get en7300-0.12.0
This looks like an avcodec error... I've been restructuring the code
lately, try updating from cvs as I added some code just a couple of
hours ago which seemed to compile. Also make sure you have installed
libavcodec (check DOCS/codecs.html).

//David