[MPlayer-users] New CPU-detection code in current CVS, crash on Athlon

Sipos Ferenc sferi at dumballah.tvnet.hu
Wed Mar 20 19:53:02 CET 2002

Hi!

Ok, I was not correct, the problem exists only with svcds that have
multiple audio and sub channels, sorry for that. Look for the mailing
list, I have written the situation. Now, mplayer won't play such images,
it says:
DEMUXER: too many audio packets in the buffer

Earlier, only the multiple sub didn't work, now the whole image. You can
find a sample image in the ftp as well in incoming dir. However, Arpi
has said, that it's a hacked svcd type, so it's probably won't be
supported in the near future. To tell the truth, only one windows player
can play this type of images, the divido mpeg/dvd player. I won't insist
on this images, just it would be nice to enchance mplayer with this type
of images. But you are the developers, you know, how much work it would
take, and if it would be worth at all. Thx.

Paco