[MPlayer-users] Re: Re: hmm, arpi said that isnt used, contact the developers, thats weird (Michael Niedermayer)

Michael O'Keefe mokeefe at qualcomm.com
Thu Mar 21 22:56:02 CET 2002

G'day,

Sorry, I prolly should  have been a little clearer.
Yes I did try this, my answer wasn't a knee-jerk reaction.
But the same effect occured.

Did you mean the entire problem should be fixed now (so checkout the latest CVS)
or just the psychadelic effect should now be fixed (again, CO CVS) or
it *should* have been fixed, but it's not in my instance ?

Thanx