[MPlayer-users] Problem with one .avi

Grigori Goronzy grigorig at web.de
Sat Mar 23 14:37:01 CET 2002

On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 13:42:27 +0100
Attila Kinali <kinali at gmx.net> wrote:

> DOCS/bugreports.html] On Sat, 23 Mar 2002 12:18:50 +0100
> Grigori Goronzy <grigorig at web.de> wrote:
>
> > Some info:
> > My system is FreeBSD4.5-RELEASE.
>
> What CPU, soundcard, graka do you have ?
>
> And did you read what mplayer wrote ?
> Did you read the FM ? or at least the FAQ ?
>
> 		Attila Kinali

I have via onboard sound and a nvidia tnt1.

Yes, I read what mplayer wrote, I tried different combinations of all
the switches, but nothing helped.

My machine is *not* too slow(amd duron 1.2ghz). I have a bunch of divx's
with same or higher resolutions, no problems(max cpu load is about 40
percent, measured with top).

My audio driver is not broken, neither my video output is too slow.

This is the only video I have such problems with.

-greg