[MPlayer-users] [Bug Report] typo error in configure script

Marcin Juszkiewicz marcinj at netbox.pl
Wed Mar 27 09:18:01 CET 2002

On 27 Mar 2002 08:27:51 +0100 Felix Buenemann
<atmosfear at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> > there is a typo error at line 2262 in configure script in main
> > directory(this is as distributed in CVS snapshot of today).
> > This line reads
> >     _def_ossaudio_devdsp='#define PATH_DEV_DSP "/dev/sound/dspW"'
> >                                                              ^^^^
> > so that when you use --enable-linux-devfs, you end up with a wrong
> > device name.
> do you use devfs and can confirm this, because I'm not sure it's a typo!

  I use DevFS and SB128. In /dev/sound I have dsp and dsp1 not dspW. And I
still forgot to send a patch to devlist ;)

--
Marcin '(Szczepan|Hrw)' Juszkiewicz
mailto:(marcinj@(netbox|polnet.wroc)|(marcin|hrw|szczepan)@amiga).pl

                 Dragon poker? But the dragon always wins!